Note: For the 2021-2022 academic year, all student advising sessions will be held online.
The goal of Student Advising is to help you make the most of your university experience, both personally and academically. Student life involves significant educational, social, and emotional challenges. While these challenges can be stressful, they can also be wonderful opportunities for learning and development. Our student advisor aims to help you thrive emotionally, socially and intellectually.
Online Student Advising sessions will be hosted on WebEx. In order to participate, you will need access to speakers, a microphone, a webcam and internet connection.
How can a Student Advisor Help You?
The sessions aim to help you with the following:
- Difficulty adjusting to college life
- Trouble concentrating, studying or attending classes
- Difficulty in making decisions
- Studying and learning effectively
- Reducing test anxiety
- Time management
- Dealing with psychological issues
How to Schedule Your Appointment
- Click our link to the Student Advising scheduling page.
- Sign in following the instructions on the page.
- Select the appropriate appointment time in the navigation bar.
- Follow the remaining prompts until your appointment is confirmed.
If you do not find a convenient appointment available, please contact the Student Advisor via e-mail.