Supporting Your Well-being during Online Learning
Take Care of Yourself:
- Studying from home can be stressful, so experiment with some different strategies that might help you manage the stress.
- Try working in 30-minute or 1-hour increments and spend the last 5 minutes doing some light exercise (e.g., yoga, jumping jacks, push-ups).
- Try to take a daily walk outside.
- Try to keep healthy snacks around.
- Schedule video study groups and social time. Seeing the face of a friend can actively decrease your sense of isolation.
- Do whatever you can to make your workspace as soothing as possible. Flowers, house plants, and pictures of beautiful places can create a sense of peace.